dewogong:

Princess Bubblegum’s song from “Lemonhope Part II”

elasticitymudflap:

im not doing class work today

elasticitymudflap:

im not doing class work today

yug0:

YO EVERYBODY STOP SCROLLING AND CHECK THIS OUT

MASAAKI YUUASA, THE AMAZING ART DIRECTOR/ANIMATOR OF KAIBA AND THE TATAMI GALAXY DID THE STORYBOARDS AND DIRECTION FOR THIS UPCOMING EPISODE OF ADVENTURE TIME, FOOD CHAIN

JUST THIS SNEAK PEAK OF THE EPISODE IS AMAZING, CHECK OUT THAT ANIMATION AND COLOR! DON’T FORGET TO WATCH THIS EPISODE NEXT MONDAY!!

A message from tunadeluna


I would've literally lost my shit (but actually be more okay with) if after Finn threw that white stuff at the Lich, the Lich would've been his dad.

I WAS THINKING THAT TOO. I mean like, Martin really felt just like a big jerk and I didn’t trust him and I was wondering if the human Lich was Finn’s real dad. It was only after the episode when I realized that Martin was Finn’s dad, since he look the same as his dad from Finn the Human/Jake the Dog.

That kinda says something, doesn’t it. That we just want the best for Finn and the fact that he dad was just such a jerk makes us hope that Martin isn’t his dad, despite us seeing him as his dad. I heard that it was planned that Finn’s dad was accidentally imprisoned, but here he seems kinda shifty. Idk I just really wanna know why he was imprisoned and why he acts like he does. Imperfect fathers can happen sometimes I guess.

The AT Fandom

crysmaydaycastle:

Before the episode

imageImmediatey after

imageA little while later

image

anaivephilosopher:

perfectly used.

thedukeofreviews:

thedukeofreviews:

The Finn loses his arm due to the Grass Sword theory:
Background: There is ever-growing concern that the Grass Sword of “Blade Of Grass” has connections to Finn’s alternate lives and versions consistently lacking a right-arm. I’m here to investigate.
Against:
-Finn is always missing an arm in past lives and alternate universes not in the future
-We’ve already seen a cursed magical protective item with Simon Petrikov / the Ice King
-It is a kid show so an amputation or a rogue sword cutting off Finn’s arm would be a bit morbid, Cartoon Networks Standards of Practices team probably wouldn’t allow that to fly.
-The grass-warriors were just decoys made by the Grass Wizard (similar to Ice King’s Snow Golems)
Pro:
-It is in fact on the proper arm to fit with Finn’s alternate lives
-The sword has been foreshadowed to be parasitic and corrosive in Finn’s dream (we’ve seen symbolic premonition dreams before) and the grass-warriors in “Blade Of Grass” could be other carriers of the sword who were taken over.
-We’ve seen scary and graphic aspects of Adventure Time before (the Lich using Billy’s carcass as a Trojan horse most notably) so the show could do something subtle and suggestive similar to that. 
Likelyness?
I’d say 20% chance that’s where the writers are going with it, a 40% chance Finn just got a rockin’ new sword to slay some evil bros with, and 40% chance they’re going somewhere completely different as evidence by the next episode, Rattle Balls, preview: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/blog/post/finn-finds-a-sword-master-in-rattleballs




Post from January. Fuck…

thedukeofreviews:

thedukeofreviews:

The Finn loses his arm due to the Grass Sword theory:
Background: There is ever-growing concern that the Grass Sword of “Blade Of Grass” has connections to Finn’s alternate lives and versions consistently lacking a right-arm. I’m here to investigate.
Against:
-Finn is always missing an arm in past lives and alternate universes not in the future
-We’ve already seen a cursed magical protective item with Simon Petrikov / the Ice King
-It is a kid show so an amputation or a rogue sword cutting off Finn’s arm would be a bit morbid, Cartoon Networks Standards of Practices team probably wouldn’t allow that to fly.
-The grass-warriors were just decoys made by the Grass Wizard (similar to Ice King’s Snow Golems)
Pro:
-It is in fact on the proper arm to fit with Finn’s alternate lives
-The sword has been foreshadowed to be parasitic and corrosive in Finn’s dream (we’ve seen symbolic premonition dreams before) and the grass-warriors in “Blade Of Grass” could be other carriers of the sword who were taken over.
-We’ve seen scary and graphic aspects of Adventure Time before (the Lich using Billy’s carcass as a Trojan horse most notably) so the show could do something subtle and suggestive similar to that.
Likelyness?
I’d say 20% chance that’s where the writers are going with it, a 40% chance Finn just got a rockin’ new sword to slay some evil bros with, and 40% chance they’re going somewhere completely different as evidence by the next episode, Rattle Balls, preview: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/blog/post/finn-finds-a-sword-master-in-rattleballs

Post from January. Fuck…

supergogopenisrangers:

That was a mad fucked up episode of Adventure Time.